Thursday, May 5, 2011

Click Here for: Drive Thru History America


Today is National Day of Prayer 2011


The 60th Annual National Day of Prayer will take place Thursday, May 5, 2011. Millions will unite in prayer at thousands of events from coast to coast. The theme, “A Mighty Fortress is Our God”, is based on the verse from Psalm 91:2 which states: “I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”  
Mrs. Joni Eareckson Tada will join Mrs. Shirley Dobson to lead the nation in prayer as the 2011 Honorary Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force.

No comments:

Do You Use Coupons?

Send & Receive Money Safely. Get Paypal Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
1-800-PetMeds RX/468x60.gif

A Tribute to All American Soldiers: Past, Present & Future.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.