Friday, April 8, 2011

5th Ward Commissioner Position Being Challenged in Upcoming Election! Become Informed!



Hi Friends and Neighbors
I would like to refer you to an article in the Daily Times yesterday regarding my candidacy for 5th Ward Commissioner in the upcoming election.  You have a right to know what is happening in Nether Providence Township, specifically the 5th Ward. While I have faithfully represented you as a public servant for little over and year now, my eligibility as a candidate is being challenged.  It is very heartening to know that I have much support from the residents of the 5th Ward, that I will get through this, and hope to continue representing you in the future as a public servant, as I have been for the last 20 years.
thank you.
Larry Baker
5thward commissioner nether providence township

No comments:

Do You Use Coupons?

Send & Receive Money Safely. Get Paypal Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
1-800-PetMeds RX/468x60.gif

A Tribute to All American Soldiers: Past, Present & Future.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.