Saturday, February 26, 2011

N.P. SUMMER JOB OPENINGS !


Hi All,
 
I hope everyone is enjoying all this cold weather and snow.  I know I'm ready for spring.  I am working on my next newsletter.  Just wanted to send everyone a quick note.  The summer recreation program is looking for recreation leaders, 16 years and older.  Go the www.netherprovidence.org and click on the job requirements.  We are looking for adult leaders as well.  If interested, contact Assistant Township Manager, Dennis Sheehan.  I attached the flyer that I did and is being distributed throughout the township.  My son is the one with the painted hands and face.  Sign ups start April 4th for those who are looking for something fun for their kids to do. There is limited space.
Some good things are happening, and I will have them in the next newsletters. Take care.
 
Sincerely,
 
Larry Baker
5th Ward Commissioner

No comments:

Do You Use Coupons?

Send & Receive Money Safely. Get Paypal Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
1-800-PetMeds RX/468x60.gif

A Tribute to All American Soldiers: Past, Present & Future.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.